cup (plural cups)
- A concave vessel for holding liquid, generally adorned with either a handle or a stem (confer goblet, glass.)
- Pour the wine into the cup.
- A US unit of liquid measure equal to 8 fluid ounces, 1/16 of a US gallon, or 236.5882365 ml.
- A trophy in the shape of an oversized cup.
- The World Cup is awarded to the winner of a quadrennial football tournament.
- A contest for which a cup is awarded.
- The World Cup is the world"s most widely watched sporting event.
- (golf) A cup-shaped object placed in the target hole.
- The ball just misses the cup.
- A rigid concave protective covering for the male genitalia.
- Players of contact sports are advised to wear a cup.
- One of the two parts of a brassiere which each cover a breast.
- The cups are made of a particularly uncomfortable material.
- (mathematics) The symbol denoting union and similar operations (confer cap.)
- A suit of the minor arcana in tarot, or one of the cards from the suit.
- (ultimate frisbee) A defensive style characterized by a three player near defense cupping the thrower; or those three players.
- A flexible concave membrane used to temporarily attach a handle or hook to a flat surface by means of suction (suction cup.)
3 letters in word "cup": C P U.
No anagrams for cup found in this word list.
Words found within cup: